Keke's Breakfast Cafe is hiring for a Host for the Clermont location.
SUMMARY OF POSITION:
Welcome and warmly greet guests on arrival. Manage the efficient and timely seating of our guests to a table that best serves their wishes.
DUTIES & RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Warmly and graciously greet all guests upon arrival.
- When possible greet guests entering the restaurant.
- When immediate seating is unavailable, record guest names, number of people in party and issue pager.
- Provide guests with estimated waiting time.
- Page guest when tables become available. Thank guest for waiting. Ask the number of children in their party.
- Walk guest with menus and silverware wraps to table.
- Accommodate special seating requests for guests whenever possible.
- Seat guests based on preferences and balancing of customer flow in service sections.
- Upon seating, inform guest of their server's name.
- Thank guests as they leave and invite them to return.
- Keep host area, floors and door glass clean.
- No previous restaurant experience required.
- Be able to working in a standing position for long periods of time (up to 6 hours).
- Be able to communicate clearly and effectively in the predominant language(s) of our guests.
- Must have exceptional grooming habits.
- MUST BE AVAILABLE 6:00 am to 4:00 pm EVERYDAY INCLUDING HOLIDAYS.
- Full time applicants must consider Keke's as their primary place of employment.
- All Employees must have dark blue jeans with a black belt and black non-slip shoes on the first day of work.
- NO VISIBLE TATTOOS (When wearing a short sleeve polo shirt).
Each location is independently owned and operated by a franchisee. Applications will be directed to the franchisee, and all hiring decisions will be made by the management of individual franchise location. All inquiries about employment should be made directly to the franchise location, and not to Keke's Breakfast Cafe Franchise Office. Keke's Breakfast Cafe Franchise Office is not a joint employer with any of the franchise locations.