This Charlotte is now accepting applications for a Full Time Receptionist. The position pays: $12-$13/hr. You must be available to work 8a-4p.
This position is quite often the first contact for prospects, guests, and family members. This position is part of the Member Services Department and collaborates with the Lifestyle Advisors and Care Services Marketers to deliver an outstanding experience for new prospects, family members and community members. This position shall support sales efforts by effectively handling incoming sales calls, tours and walk-ins and provide a warm and welcoming experience for guests as directed by the Sales Department. The Receptionist shall provide telephone and administrative support, as appropriate, for all departments in the community.
Experience and Skills
- High school graduation or GED required .
- Certification or completed course work in office management desired.
B. Direct Previous Experience
- Telephone operating and answering experience required.
- Two years' experience in a similar concierge/administrative assistant position desired.
- Proficient computer skills in Microsoft Office (Word, Excel, Publisher, Outlook)
- Ability to work with minimal or close supervision.
- Must conduct all business with a professional manner and with a high level of confidentiality.
- Must have a valid driver's license.
- Work indoors (fluorescent lights, HVAC system, carpeted flooring, normal office noise levels).
- Climb up to two flights of stairs.
- Lift objects of 25 pounds or less over the head.
- Move objects of 40 pounds or more.
- Ability to work under time-sensitive or stressful situations.
- Respond to medical emergencies if needed.
- Assist with member evacuations.