Guest Relations Manager
Taking care of the little things and the big things is what we do to engage the heart and create lifelong memories for our guests and colleagues. As a Guest Relations Manager, you will be responsible for ensuring the highest level of guest service and ensuring that standards are maintained for all positions within the Front Office. This position also serves as a resource to the overall operations of the hotel by providing assistance and direction as needed.
What is in it for you:
- Generous Health Care Package
- Employee benefit card offering discounted rates in Accor worldwide
- Learning programs through our Academies
- Opportunity to develop your talent and grow within your property and across the world!
- Ability to make a difference through our Corporate Social Responsibility activities, like Planet 21
What you will be doing:
- Manages Front Desk while on duty to ensure a smooth operation and the highest level of guest satisfaction.
- Coverage of overnight shifts and duties as assigned
- Reviews arrival and VIPs to ensure all special requirements are met or exceeded
- Proactively seeks feedback on guest satisfaction and resolves problems in accordance with our company mission and philosophy of colleague empowerment.
- Developments, implements and maintains Guest Service standards.
- Supports the Royal Service, Concierge, and Guest Services departments in the absence of their department head.
- Liaise with other departments to ensure the smooth management of operations, maintaining a close relationship with Housekeeping, Guest Services, and Villa Manager to facilitate an exceptional arrival and departure experience
Your experience and skills include:
- Two years supervisory/management experience in Front Office operations
- Cash/float handling experience
- Valid Driver's License
- Clean Driver's Abstract
- Maui County Liquor Card
- TIPS Certification
- Service focused personality is essential and previous leadership experience required
- Prior experience working with Opera or a related system
- Proven ability to build and maintain good relationships with all stakeholders
- Communicate thoughts, actions and opportunities clearly with strong networking skills
- Ability to lead by example, believe in a strong team culture and set the scene for high performance
Your team and working environment:
- Must be able to lift up to 50-lbs
- Constant walking & standing
- Occasional kneeling, pushing and pulling
- Occasional ascending or descending ladders, stairs and ramps
- Requires grasping, writing, standing, sitting, walking, repetitive motions, listening and hearing ability and visual acuity
All Candidates must be in possession of identification proving authorization to work in the United States as defined in the Immigration Reform and Control Act of 1986 (IRCA). This Position does not offer sponsorship of Work Visas. Resumes submitted that cannot fulfill these requirements will not be considered.