Townhouse Center for Rehabilitation & Nursing - Townhouse Center for Rehbiliation and Nursing is seeking a Full Time warm, compassionate patient oriented Concierge.
Duties and Responsibilities
Duties include but are not limited to:
· Work with the Admissions Department to ensure that the units are aware of all new admissions coming and coordinate with nursing staff to ensure that any necessary equipment is available (i.e. bed, mattress, oxygen, etc.).
· Check and prepare the rooms for new Residents, including but not limited to:
· Ensure that previous resident's personal belongings have been packed and removed from the room;
· Ensure that terminal cleaning has been done;
· Ensure that bed is made, lights and call bell are working;
· Ensure that TV and phone are functioning and remote is present
· Assemble welcome baskets with essentials for new admissions
· Greet and escort each new Residents from the lobby to their room.
· Listen, encourage and console Residents when able as well as interact with family members and provide support.
· Answer call bells and assist Residents if able. If not able to personally assist, ensure that the Resident's request is made known to appropriate staff and let Residents know that they will be assisted shortly. Follow up with Residents to ensure that needs have been met.
· Establish good working relationships with the Residents, families and the facility's staff.
· Attend scheduled in-service training and supervisory meetings.
· Attend all scheduled Resident Council meetings.
· Provide tours of the facility as needed by Admissions.
· Assist with coordinating room changes when Residents room changes.(ensure appropriate teams are completing in a timely manner).
· To email daily progress reports to administrative staff to insure effective communication of trending issues.
· Drive and oversee in converting survey to google reviews
· Complete any other tasks as needed by the Administrator.
· Be utilized and trained by the Admissions Director to be educated on Admission Process to be available to cover when needed.
Must possess a high school diploma or GED.
· Must be able to read, write, speak, and understand the English language.
· Must possess the ability to make independent decisions when circumstances warrant such action.
· Must maintain professional appearance at all times.
· Must possess the ability to seek out new methods and principles and be willing to incorporate them into existing practices.
· Must be knowledgeable of computer systems, system applications, and other office equipment.