A name brand ecommerce company with retail stores across the country is hiring an Azure Cloud DevOps Engineer to join the existing Infrastructure team.
The Azure Cloud DevOps Engineer will help manage and create monitoring services for a large scale Azure cloud environment running on Linux. One major project for this role will be setting up and configuring monitoring and logging analytics. To be successful in this position will require a good understanding of different monitoring capabilities including infrastructure, application performance (APM), and user experience monitoring.
Required Skills & Experience
- Expert with Azure cloud, preferably in production environments.
- Experience with monitoring tools like Azure Monitor, New Relic, Grafana, etc.
- Experience with logging tools like Splunk and Azure Log Analytics.
- Familiarity with Azure Kubernetes Service, AKS.
- Familiarity with Chef.
- Passionate about automation!
Desired Skills & Experience
- Experience with Ecommerce environments.
- Familiarity with creating PCI compliant cloud environments.
- Familiarity with Network fundamentals.
What You Will Be Doing
- 100% Hands On
- 0% Management Duties
- 20% Team Collaboration
- Competitive Pay: Up to $80/hour, DOE
- Contract Duration: 12 Months
You will receive the following benefits:
- Medical & Dental Insurance
- Health Savings Account (HSA)
- Paid Sick Time Leave
- Pre-tax Commuter Benefit
- Add additional perks specific to the work environment
Looking for advice on your job search? Motion Recruitment Partners are hyper-specialized in the tech industry and offer a Salary Guide for every city Motion Recruitment operates out of. To get a salary guide for the San Francisco Bay Area, click here:
Applicants must be currently authorized to work in the United States on a full-time basis now and in the future.
#LI-JOD - provided by Dice