We're Busy, and We're Hiring! $1000 HIRING BONUS for Restaurant Staff
Bonus is paid out after 90 days of successful employment. Must be hired by May1, 2021.
Resting along the shores of Lake LBJ, Horseshoe Bay Resort's upscale, lifestyle vacation destination, puts you just a short drive from Austin and in the heart of the Hill Country. Offering more than ten unique food and beverage outlets. Our sophisticated lakeside dining and upscale cuisine is served for lunch and dinner at the Yacht Club. The elegant, nautical-themed setting overlooks beautiful Lake LBJ and offers a creative menu of seafood, steaks and chef-prepared specialties like prosciutto-wrapped cod, chicken fried lobster and porcini veal chop marsala. Can you taste it yet?
Perform all methods of cookery, portion control, garnishing of dishes and follow recipes in accordance with standards set forth by Executive Chef. Follow direction of Resort Executive Chef, Managing Chef and/or Sous Chefs in maintaining the highest standards of food quality, taste and production.
ESSENTIAL JOB FUNCTIONS:
• Ensure production of food in a timely manner.
• Prepare food so that quality, taste and appearance of food is in accordance with HSB Resort standards.
• Control proper usage and rotation of food.
• Ensure food quality and appearance on buffet, and plated food, is in accordance with HSB Resort standards.
• Alert Chef or direct supervisor to any food quality issues that could have an adverse effect on HSB Resort culinary operations.
• Maintain walk-in coolers and food storage areas on a daily basis.
• Maintain a neat, clean and sanitary workstation.
• Ensure outlined prep is completed in a timely manner for the next shift.
• Assist other departments as needed.
• Carry out duties and responsibilities of job as deemed necessary by Resort Executive Chef, Managing Chef or Sous Chef on duty, and as changes occur in work environment and/or workload.