Reach Your Peak at Vail Resorts.
As a community of adventurers and discoverers, Vail Resorts delivers an experience of a lifetime to our guests and our employees. Our team is made whole by the brave, passionate individuals who ambitiously push boundaries and challenge the status quo. Whether you're looking for seasonal work or the career of a lifetime, join us today to reach your peak. Vail Mountain Club is one of eight Vail Resorts' Signature Clubs. We are located at the base of Vail Mountain in the heart of Vail Village where unmatched parking amenities are coupled with unique skiing, recreational and social privileges for the use and enjoyment of members and their guests. The Club is designed to provide the ultimate in convenience for those desiring to experience the finest that the Vail community has to offer. Club Concierge Essential Job Functions:
- Serve members courteously and efficiently.
- Respond to member inquiries promptly.
- Answer and direct telephone calls.
- Maintain tidiness and cleanliness of the lounge and front desk throughout the day.
- Assist members with vacation plans and reservations.
- Have detailed knowledge of, and register members for, club events using JONAS CLUBHOUSE ONLINE.
- Assist with email marketing using EMMA
- Manage the allocation and cleanliness of lockers.
- Monitor guest usage of the Club by tracking guests daily.
- Manage guest and locker billing using JONAS.
- Maintain daily log of club happenings.
- Maintain service logs pertaining to clubhouse facilities and equipment.
- Maintain detailed files and records using ALICE for concierge tracking.
- Proficiency in the computer systems including but not limited to GUEST CONNECT, JONAS, ONGUARD, EMMA, CLUBHOUSE ONLINE, ALICE, OPENTABLE
- Coordinate with, and assist in, other areas as needed.
- Respond to member billing enquiries.
- Maintain strict confidentiality of all members.
- Must be able to work flexible hours including weekends and holidays.
- Must be friendly, well-organized, well-spoken, polite, guest-focused, computer and internet savvy.
- Excellent written skills and phone manner.
- Ability to multi-task in a fast-paced environment.
- Willingness to assist in other areas of the Club and fill in when necessary.
- Ability to reasonably and rationally handle guest comments and questions.
- College-level education.
- Club, concierge/front desk experience preferred.
- Knowledge of Vail Resorts computer systems, such as Guest Connect, preferred.
- Knowledge of Vail Resorts and the Vail Valley preferred.
The budgeted range starts at 12.32 - 15.00 . Actual pay will be adjusted based on experience.
The perks include a free ski pass, and a set of benefits including...
- Medical, Dental, Vision insurance, and a 401(k) retirement plan
- Hourly employees are generally eligible for accrued Paid Time Off (PTO), Extra Time Off (ETO) and Sick Time. Salaried employees are generally eligible for Flexible Time Off (FTO)
- Paid Parental Leave for eligible mothers and fathers
- Healthcare & Dependent Care Flexible Spending Accounts
- Life, AD&D, and disability insurance
Be a part of the resort where it all started. Imagine belonging to a team that delivers the life of luxury to its guests while infusing the mountain lifestyle in every experience. Are you someone that never settles for second best? Take your mountain exploration to the next level and join a passionate group of people who thrive on extraordinary customer service. Come help us deliver unparalleled adventures in a place that is unrivaled and unflinching. Join the team at Vail - a place that's Like Nothing on Earth.
Vail Resorts is an equal opportunity employer. Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability, protected veteran status or any other status protected by applicable law.
Requisition ID 300437