Situated in Downtown's Second Street District, Austin Proper Hotel and Residences is the newest luxury lifestyle hotel in Austin, just steps from Lady Bird Lake, the legendary Austin City Limits music venue and nearby boutiques. With inspiring interiors by Kelly Wearstler and culinary offerings in collaboration with McGuire Moorman Hospitality, Austin Proper offers 244 rooms and suites, a dedicated spa and fitness center, and 14,000 square feet of meeting and event spaces, including a rooftop pool deck offering small-batch tequilas and majestic lake views. Anything less just wouldn't be Proper
The Minibar Attendant delivers excellent customer service at all times and creates personable and memorable experiences for guests.
- Inventories all guest mini-bars on a daily basis and record any minibar items used to ensure accuracy in billing
- Ensure the mini-bars are clean and organized on a regular basis
- Maintain a fully stocked inventory of all mini-bar items
- Ensure the storeroom is tidy and clean at all times
- Stock the mini-bar cart with necessary items
• 1-2 years' experience in hotels preferred
• Proactive attitude with strong organizational and time management skills
• The ability to maintain confidentiality of guest information
• Flexible schedule - Willing and able to work shift duties that may include evenings, weekends and holidays
Proper Hospitality is made up of a diverse group of passionate individuals who share a common love for hotels and the art of hospitality. Our philosophy is simple: There is a right way to do things and anything less just isn't proper. We are seeking out the "best of the best" from inside and outside of the industry to work alongside us as we grow a new kind of lifestyle Hospitality Company inspired by a centuries-old tradition. The work is challenging and fast-paced, but rewarding above all.
Proper Hospitality provides equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability, genetics, or any other federal/state protected category.
Proper Hospitality will consider qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with local Fair Chance Hiring Ordinances.