Reach Your Peak at Vail Resorts.
As a community of adventurers and discoverers, Vail Resorts delivers an experience of a lifetime to our guests and our employees. Our team is made whole by the brave, passionate individuals who ambitiously push boundaries and challenge the status quo. Whether you're looking for seasonal work or the career of a lifetime, join us today to reach your peak.
A stay at The Arrabelle at Vail Square is a Vail ski resort experience unlike any other. The Arrabelle combines the timeless elegance and old-world village charm of Europe's grand resorts with the romance and alluring style of Vail's world-renowned alpine heritage. While the crisp, clean alpine air surrounding The Arrabelle at Vail Square will provide a rejuvenating and transformative experience, those seeking an indoor retreat can find sanctuary at RockResorts Spa® at The Arrabelle. Our 10,000 square foot spa provides breathtaking panoramic views of the Rocky Mountains along with unparalleled luxury, relaxation and rejuvenation. The Spa Nail Technician is responsible for providing spa guests with safe and effective nail services and consistently exceeding guest expectations. They will also demonstrate respect, sensitivity and concern for guest's needs in a professional manner. Essential Job Functions including but not limited to:
- Have complete knowledge of all spa services, packages, promotions, and retail products presently offered by the spa.
- Maintains professional relationships with spa clientele.
- Educate guest about products used and recommend products for home use
- Begin and end all treatments on time, adhering to the appointment book and guest scheduling.
- Keep work areas clean and treatment rooms organized according to standards.
- Have knowledge of and suggest to guest other beneficial treatments offered in spa.
- Complete client product cards after each nail service.
- Understand and use universal precautions and sanitary procedures.
- Maintain storage areas to ensure cleanliness, freshness, and organization.
- Frequent checks of equipment and facility to ensure safety and prevent loss of equipment.
- Attend departmental meetings as scheduled by spa management and/or resort management.
- Be familiar with all resort services/ features and local attractions to respond to guest inquiries.
- Complies with all Resort policies, procedures and standards of operation, including upholding company standards of conduct, grooming, dress, and personal hygiene.
- Maintains a neat and well-stocked supply of products.
- Familiar with Microsoft Office applications including Word, Excel and Outlook. -required
- Ability to effectively present detailed information both verbally and in written form to guests and employees throughout the organization. -required
- Must have a Colorado Manicurist's License. -required
- Ability to lift 30 lbs. preferred. -required
- Must be willing to work weekends and holidays. -required
- Must be able to stand for long periods of time. -required
- A minimum of 2 years experience in the Medical, Salon or the Spa industry. -preferred
- Conversational Spanish or other languages helpful. -preferred
The budgeted range starts at $12.32. Actual pay will be adjusted based on experience.
The perks and benefits include
- Free ski passes for employees
- 401(k) retirement plan
- Accrued Sick Time
- Discount lift tickets for friends and family
- Free ski lessons
- Discounted lodging, food (including $5 meals), gear, and mountain shuttles
- Discounted bike haul & golf
- Excellent training & professional development
Seasonal Full Time roles are eligible for the above, plus...
- Critical Illness and Accident plans
- Medical, Dental, and Vision insurance (only available once eligible employees work 750 hours)
- Free ski passes for dependents
Be a part of the resort where it all started. Imagine belonging to a team that delivers the life of luxury to its guests while infusing the mountain lifestyle in every experience. Are you someone that never settles for second best? Take your mountain exploration to the next level and join a passionate group of people who thrive on extraordinary customer service. Come help us deliver unparalleled adventures in a place that is unrivaled and unflinching. Join the team at Vail - a place that's Like Nothing on Earth.
Vail Resorts is an equal opportunity employer. Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability, protected veteran status or any other status protected by applicable law.
Requisition ID 302499