The HALL Arts Hotel is offering a $250 HIRING BONUS. Lucrative pay, extensive benefits such as medical, dental, vision, 401k, company paid parking, and more.
Are you looking for great competitive pay with exciting career advancement opportunities?
Join us at ELLIE'S located in the BRAND NEW HALL Arts Hotel. Voted best restaurant in Dallas - Fort Worth, ELLIE'S is seeking a food runner, with fine dining experience to become a part of our small dream team. If you have a passion for hospitality and a sincere love for people, we would love to get to know you better.
JOB OVERVIEW: Food Runner responsibilities include setting tables, serving food orders and removing used dishes and utensils.
ESSENTIAL JOB FUNCTIONS:
1. Delivering food orders from the kitchen to the Guest tables
2. Acting as the point of contact between Front of the House and Back of the House staff
3. Communicating food orders to chefs, paying attention to priorities (e.g. food allergies)
4. Clear and clean tables
5. Fill water glasses and soft drinks
6. Maintaining cleanliness in the restaurant
7. May assist with other duties as assigned
REQUIRED SKILLS AND ABILITIES:
Basic reading, writing and math skills and food service experience with general knowledge of restaurant operations
This job requires ability to perform the following:
• Carrying or lifting items weighing up to 20 pounds
• Moving about the restaurant and kitchen
• Handling food objects, products and utensils
• Bending, stooping, kneeling
• Communication skills are utilized a significant amount of time when interacting with guests, cooks, and supervisor.
• Alcohol awareness certification and/or food service permit or valid health/food handler card as required by local or state government agency.
• Reading and writing abilities are utilized often when taking orders, completing paperwork, etc.
• Basic math skills are frequently used when handling cash and credit.
• May be required to work nights, weekends, and/or holidays.