Supervise the night audit operations to ensure the maintenance of financial controls and compliance with hotel standards. Coordinate with other departments (i.e. security, housekeeping) to ensure quality service is provided to all guests.
- Interview, hire, train, recommend performance evaluations, resolve problems, provide open communication and recommend discipline and/or termination when appropriate.
- Supervise the night audit/hotel associates; review and verify daily work.
- Supervise the balancing, reconciliation and closing of various daily accounts and prepare the daily statements to provide accurate, timely information to management while ensuring proper controls are maintained.
- Control the Night Audit Bank.
- Review timecards on a daily basis and complete daily and weekly/bi-weekly payroll reports.
- Perform functions of Night Auditors as needed to provide coverage and ensure completion of work in a timely, accurate manner.
- Prepare the daily activity sheet, report all noteworthy events and serious accounting violations.
- Respond to customer issues, complaints, or problems in a quick, efficient manner to maintain a high level of customer satisfaction and quality service.
- Comply with attendance rules and be available to work on a regular basis.
- Perform any other job related duties as assigned.
Join Team Whitley! Located right in the heart of Buckhead with convenient access to the highway and two Marta Train stations, the Whitley has an awe-inspiring view of the city skyline. Gathering together was Buckhead's original purpose, and this remains a focus of our hotel so that we are able to provide a home away from home for our guests. Our associates have access to many benefits such as discounted parking and train passes, discounted dry cleaning, complimentary meals and discounted spa services. In addition to all of this, we invest in our associates by providing cross-training, promotional opportunities and tuition reimbursement. Looking to grow your career with the leading luxury hotel in the area? Come in to see us today!We value U.S. military experience and invite all qualified military candidates to apply.