Maintain the hotel rooms and building to ensure safe and clean experience for hotel guests, associates and vendors.
- Clean bathtub, toilet, sink, walls, mirrors, tiles, counters, and floor surfaces using cloths, mops, sponges, brushes, and/or cleaning agents by extending arms over head, bending and stooping.
- Adhere to cleaning procedures and instructions for use of cleaning agents.
- Strip beds and make beds, changing bed linens, which may require lifting bedspreads weighing a maximum of 50 lbs.
- Dust all furniture, pictures, drawers, window ledges, and shelves thoroughly.
- Push and pull vacuum throughout entire room and empty trash.
- Replenish amenities, linens, and supplies in guest room.
- Sign for room keys, retrieve, push to assigned rooms and restock heavy cart. Visually inspect room for cleanliness and appearance and signify completion for room.
- Comply with attendance rules and be available to work on a regular basis.
- Perform any other job related duties as assigned.
Hilton St. Louis Downtown at the Arch is located in the heart of downtown and is minutes away from area attractions, entertainment and businesses. Walk to the Gateway Arch, shops, restaurants, theatres, museums, Busch Stadium, America's Center and Edward Jones Dome from the hotel. Whether conducting business, keeping up with a fitness routine or looking to spend quality time with your family, our Hilton hotel is here to make the most of your stay by offering the services you need, the amenities you expect, and the extras you deserve. Join our team of professionals and enjoy free meals, discounted hotel rate at other hotels in the company, competitive pay and health care benefits. Contact us to see how we can elevate your career.We value U.S. military experience and invite all qualified military candidates to apply.