Starting at $14 an hour and $500 Hiring Bonus!
9501 Blairwood Road - Louisville, Kentucky 40222
You belong at Drury Hotels.
Getting a job is just the beginning. Finding a place where you belong is what truly matters. Who you are and what you do matters at Drury Hotels. There's a place for you here today (and for tomorrow) in this position.
What you will do:
Serve as the happy, helpful face of our hotel to guests entering and departing our front door.
Ensure exceptional, positive experiences for our diverse team members and guests.
-Assist guests in a friendly, efficient, courteous, and professional manner.
-Perform front desk related functions, which include checking guests in and out, promoting company programs, maintaining guest records, cash handling, monitoring guest satisfaction, and problem resolution.
-Assist with breakfast and 5:30 p.m. Kickback service, which may include food preparation, set up, guest service (host or bartender), and clean-up.
-Present and maintain a high standard of integrity, service, and hospitality to promote the Drury culture to customers and co-workers.
- Ensure an exceptional guest experience by providing courteous, friendly, guest service with a +1 Service attitude.
What we expect of you:
With your can-do spirit and unique personality, you will shine at Drury Hotels.
We seek friendly, highly organized communicators and multitaskers with these qualifications.
-Warm and friendly manner in relating to and interacting with the public
-Demonstrated attention to detail while handling multiple tasks simultaneously
-Familiarity with handling money, making change, and using office machines in day-to-day activities
-Ability to speak and receive direction (written and verbal direction) in English
-Willingness and ability to work alone as scheduled
What you can expect from us:
So. Much. More.
Just as our guests deserve more, so do you deserve more. Be valued for what you do and who you are ... and well compensated for all you accomplish.
- Incentives - Quarterly bonuses (we succeed together!)-shared for all based on hotel results
- Health and well-being - Medical, dental, vision, prescription, life, and disability
- Retirement - Company-matched 401(k)
- Work-life - Flexible spending accounts, Team Member Assistance Program, paid time off, and hotel discounts
- Career growth - Mentorship, cross-training, development plans, management training, and more-60% of management positions promoted internally
- Award-winning - Ranked among Forbes' Best Midsize Employers (2021) and highest in Guest Satisfaction Among Upper Midscale Hotel Chains by J.D. Power 15 years in a row (that's a record!)
Rise. Shine. Work Happy.