Reach Your Peak at Vail Resorts. As a community of adventurers and discoverers, Vail Resorts delivers an experience of a lifetime to our guests and our employees. Our team is made whole by the brave, passionate individuals who ambitiously push boundaries and challenge the status quo. Whether you're looking for seasonal work or the career of a lifetime, join us today to reach your peak.
- Performs facials and waxing treatments on guests
- Provides personal attention to guests to ensure a pleasant visit for each guest
- Must be able to analyze guest's skin and prescribe the type of facial treatment
- Explains to guest the skin type and reasons for the prescribed treatment
- Prepare and maintains the products, supplies, and equipment in the facial and prep rooms
- Must sterilize all instruments and areas in accordance to state law
- Must have a friendly, congenial personality and cooperative attitude
- Must have willingness to work and be flexible in work scheduling
- Must have a desire and willingness to stay up to date in the skin care industry
- High school diploma or the equivalent -required
- Must possess current licenses and certificates as required by the state, county, city/ town -required
- One year experience as an esthetician -required
- Must attend product knowledge training
- First Aid and CPR training -preferred
The budgeted range starts at $35.00 - $60.00. Actual pay will be adjusted based on experience.
The perks include a free ski pass, and a set of benefits including...
- Medical, Dental, Vision insurance, and a 401(k) retirement plan
- Hourly employees are generally eligible for accrued Paid Time Off (PTO), Extra Time Off (ETO) and Sick Time. Salaried employees are generally eligible for Flexible Time Off (FTO)
- Paid Parental Leave for eligible mothers and fathers
- Healthcare & Dependent Care Flexible Spending Accounts
- Life, AD&D, and disability insurance
We're looking for team members who are passionate about their work and the world around them, who take pride in ensuring our guests receive the best possible service and who bring a sense of self and fun to all they do. Life at 9,280 feet in the sky is a little different. With our crisp Rocky Mountain air and boundless options for adventure and exploration, you can join a community who loves where they live and loves what they do. Keystone will be your home away from home; a place where friendliness, an eye for detail and unmatched guest service is the foundation of our Culture. Come join our team - where A Mountain of Possibilities awaits.
Vail Resorts is an equal opportunity employer. Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability, protected veteran status or any other status protected by applicable law.
Requisition ID 313109