GREAT HOTEL LOOKING FOR NIGHT AUDITORS!
- Foundational knowledge of Customer Relationship Management (CRM) systems, e.g. ACT!, Illustrator, Highrise, and Insightly
- Customer service and office administrative skills
- 2+ years' experience with performing in a goal-driven & customer-focused environment preferred
- Enthusiastic attitude and an engaging businesslike approach
- Excellent written, verbal and social communication skills
- Ability to interact effectively with internal and external partners and clients/customers
- Proven ability to navigate multiple computer systems, applications, and utilize search tools to find information
If you derive professional and personal satisfaction from the expert application of customer service on a case-by-case basis, we want to hear from you. Apply today! Contact: Brenda Arce/
OfficeTeam, a Robert Half Company, matches professionals in the administrative field with remote or on-site jobs on a temporary and temporary-to-full-time basis. Whether you're a seasoned administrative pro or starting your career, we have options for you.
Our experienced staffing professionals can promote you to employers and advocate on your behalf. We provide access to top jobs, competitive compensation and benefits, and free online training. For more opportunities, get the Robert Half app and receive instant notifications when our AI matches your skills and experience with jobs.
When you work with us, you're working with the best. has been recognized as one of FORTUNE's "Most Admired Companies" every year since 1998 and was named to Forbes' inaugural list of America's Best Temporary Staffing Firms.
Questions? Call your local office at 1.. All applicants applying for U.S. job openings must be authorized to work in the United States. Benefits are available to temporary professionals. Visit for more information.