Do you want to work for a company that is driving the future of Auditing? A company that challenges the status quo and one which dares to be different.We're looking for passionate Food & Beverage professionals. Individuals who pride themselves on delivering customer service excellence, the highest levels of quality and expertise, and people who want to be part of a forward-thinking, dynamic global organization.In this position, you will have an opportunity to work and manage relationships with some of the world's leading F&B brands. Utilizing your extensive technical skills, you will be responsible for leading and supporting third party audits across Food Safety Schemes such as - FSSC 22000, BRCGS and SQF.** If the above hasn't already got you looking for the application button, we're also offering an attractive sign on bonus to support your transition ** (details on application)
This is a remote position based from any location in the continental U.S.(except Colorado).
Tasks May Include
- Performs 3rd party certification audits for US and Canada F&B customers to FSSC, SQF or BRCGS standards
- Performs 2nd party quality and/or Food safety audits/assessments on behalf of customers and their suppliers
- Maintain schedule of audit activity with customers
- Provide timely and accurate reviews of customer corrective action and closure
- Maintain appropriate audit credentials and pursues advancement of those credentials and other related credentials as needed
- A degree in a food related or bioscience discipline
- 5+ years in Food & Beverage manufacturing or QA.
- Hazard Analysis Critical Control Point (HACCP) Course (Min 20 Hr HACCP alliance recognized)
- FSSC/SQF/BRCGS Lead Auditor recognized Course (one or more required).
- Have completed required number of observations, team auditor and acting lead auditor audits to be qualified as a lead auditor (audit log copy required).
- ISO 9001 Lead Auditor Certification (with NACE codes for food plant audits) Preferred
- Ability to read/interpret audit protocols and work instructions
- Demonstrated ability to communicate effectively both orally and in writing to audiences of varying size, seniority and technical competency
- Able to lift and carry up to 10 lbs in addition to transporting one's own luggage for multiple-day travel and push, pull, reach, bend, twist, stoop, and kneel with that which is lifted, carried, or transported.
- Able to walk and stand for up to 4 hours at a time and maneuver throughout multiple levels of client sites either by stairs or elevator (if available)
- Ability to travel extensively and when needed, this can include weekends
- Must possess a valid driver's license and can rent and drive a car and travel on public conveyances when required.
- We conduct a pre-employment background check and drug screen.
Opportunities Beyond Business
Our mission is to safeguard life, property and the environment. By joining us, you will work towards our meaningful vision: to make a global impact for a safe and sustainable future. DNV offers a congenial working environment, competitive salaries, and an exceptional benefits package.
DNV is an Equal Opportunity Employer and gives consideration for employment to qualified applicants without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, national origin, disability or protected veteran status. For more information about your rights under the law, see:
Local employment conditions apply.
Please visit our website at
Company & Business Area Description
DNV is one of the world's leading certification bodies. We help businesses assure the performance of their organizations, products, people, facilities and supply chains through certification, verification, assessment, and training services. Partnering with our customers, we build sustainable business performance and create stakeholder trust across all types of industries.
Equal Opportunity Statement
DNV GL is an Equal Opportunity Employer and gives consideration for employment to qualified applicants without regard to gender, religion, race, national or ethnic origin, cultural background, social group, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity, marital status, age or political opinion. Diversity is fundamental to our culture and we invite you to be part of this diversity!