Beecher's at Seatac is currently seeking a full-time and part-time Baristas to join our fun team! Starting pay is $16.57/hr. + TIPS (approx. $9-$11/hr).
- Take orders while paying attention to details
- Prepare beverages following Caffe Vita recipes and standards
- Maintain clean workspace of the bar and prep area
- Maintain stock of all supplies
- Comply with health and safety regulations
- 1+ years' experience in high-volume, fast-paced café, retail, or food prep setting
- 6-12 months high volume Barista experience
- Hands-on experience with brewing equipment. Manual espresso machine experienced preferred.
- Knowledge of sanitation regulations
- Excellent communication skills
- Ability to provide excellent customer service consistently. Must be able to maintain grace under pressure while handling our busy rushes.
- Excellent record of attendance, reliability, and initiative in previous employment.
- Team player. Able to work well with others in a small space
- Open availability preferred. Must be able to work weekends.
- Possess a valid Food Handler's card and able to pass airport security checks
- Passion for coffee!
Sugar Mountain offers medical, dental, vision and life insurance premiums, along with paid time-off, paid holidays and a 401(k) plan with a company match. Employees enjoy a meal on us every day and a 35% employee discount at Sugar Mountain locations.
About Us: At Beecher's we've created something special: great food, a better place to work and a commitment to our communities. Beecher's handmade cheese is authentic, original and full-flavored food handcrafted in traditional ways with the best ingredients. We are part of Sugar Mountain, a creative food company that cares deeply about the health, well-being and culinary delight of our customers.
Commitment to Our Communities: As part of our mission to Change the Way America eats we've created the Beecher's Foundation, a non-profit supported by our family of companies. Aimed at educating people about the prevalence of food additives and their possible health risks, the Foundation is about giving people the tools they need to make healthy eating choices for life.
We are committed to building a staff that includes individuals from different cultural backgrounds, genders, ages, sexual orientation and physical abilities. We strive to create a team that reflects the diversity of the communities we work in.
We are moving toward a workforce that is 100% vaccinated for COVID-19.
Sugar Mountain is a tobacco-free company.