At Benihana, we take pride in our scratch kitchen concept and we take pride in you!
Benihana is an iconic brand and unique concept with over 55 years of combined history and stability.
In exchange for your commitment we offer:
Competitive salaries plus a generous bonus plan
FREE Shift Meals for you and your team | Meal Discounts
401K | PTO | Medical | Vision | Dental
The opportunity to be a part of something bigger than oneself
- Responsible for the overall performance of restaurant operations including customer service, financials, food quality, beverage quality, guest, and employee safety practices.
- Oversee and coordinate the planning, organizing, training, and leadership necessary to achieve stated objectives in sales, costs, profitability, employee retention, guest service and satisfaction, food quality, cleanliness, and sanitation.
- Oversees all purchases of food, beverage, supplies, and equipment.
- Regularly measure and evaluate service levels and standards using guest and employee feedback and develop plans for continuous improvement.
- Ensures restaurant complies with all applicable federal, state, and local laws, codes, and regulations.
- Three to five years of restaurant management experience or one year as a Benihana manager with good performance and positive results.
- High School Diploma or GED Equivalent Required.
- A College degree in hospitality management or related field preferred.
- Proficiency in food planning and preparation, purchasing, sanitation, security, personnel management, recordkeeping, and preparation of reports.
- Possess excellent basic math skills and have the ability to operate a POS system.
- Knowledge of computers (MS Word, Excel).
- Must possess a valid driver's license where applicable.
- Must be eligible to work in the United States.
- Must agree to background and credit checks.
- ServSafe certified alcohol service certified preferred.