Pay starting at $13.35 per hour with no experience and $500 HIRING BONUS!
2265 East Sharon Road - Sharonville, Ohio 45
You belong at Drury Hotels.
Getting a job is just the beginning. Finding a place where you belong is what truly matters. Who you are and what you do matters at Drury Hotels. There's a place for you here today (and for tomorrow) in this position.
BASIC FUNCTION & JOB DUTIES:
Under general supervision, prepare the 5:30 Kickback and provide exceptional customer service for guests following Company policies and procedures. This includes maintaining the kitchen/lobby area in a clean, well-organized manner and assists guests with Kickback service with food preparation and clean up and ensuring food safety standards are met. Additional responsibilities include ensuring supplies are fully stocked at appropriate levels. Presents a high standard of integrity, service and hospitality at all times to promote the Drury culture to customers and co-workers. Has general knowledge of the hotel, area and events to answer guest's questions.
Ensures an exceptional guest experience by providing courteous, friendly guest service through discovering and responding promptly and efficiently to inquiries, requests and complaints with a +1 Service Attitude. Contributes to maintaining a positive work environment at all times for our diverse team and guests.
GENERAL KNOWLEDGE, SKILL AND ABILITY:
Requires ability to take written and verbal direction in English and speak English clearly. Requires ability to communicate in a friendly manner with guests in order to create a warm, comfortable, relaxing environment. Requires knowledge of hotel accommodations, the community and hotel services.
Requires ability to conduct accurate inventory of food items and calculate order levels.
What you can expect from us:
So. Much. More.
Just as our guests deserve more, so do you deserve more. Be valued for what you do and who you are ... and well compensated for all you accomplish.
- Incentives - Quarterly bonuses (we succeed together!)-shared for all based on hotel results
- Health and well-being - Medical, dental, vision, prescription, life, and disability
- Retirement - Company-matched 401(k)
- Work-life - Flexible spending accounts, Team Member Assistance Program, paid time off, and hotel discounts
- Career growth - Mentorship, cross-training, development plans, management training, and more-60% of management positions promoted internally
- Award-winning - Ranked among Forbes' Best Midsize Employers (2021) and highest in Guest Satisfaction Among Upper Midscale Hotel Chains by J.D. Power 15 years in a row (that's a record!)
Rise. Shine. Work Happy.