In office position- Uptown Charlotte
Candidates must have 2+ years of relevant previous experience to be considered!
Analyze the accounts receivable and other reconciling procedures to monitor issues in new as well as existing customer's accounts. Analyze any risks related to customer accounts based on all internal policies and procedures of the company, to keep track of the A/R accounts.
- Realize daily cash application of customer payments to the accounts receivable, to keep track of the various payment and ensure their proper monitoring.
- Execute AR adjustments by creating credits and debits application, to review outstanding accounts receivable and determine validity and accuracy.
- Resolve customer issues related to slow pay or non-payment of invoices through pro-active communication with clients and the sales team.
- Process Inter-Company Advices, third-party and paper-unloading charges invoices.
- Create and organize digital back up files for cash payments and application, to maintain accounts receivable files and records.
- Work cross-departmentally with bank personnel, sales team, and customers to resolve pending A/R items such as missing information, misapplication, and researching payment history.
- Work closely with the sales team by retrieving supporting info regarding short/overpays or unapplied payments/deductions.
- Gather supporting documentation, to comply with all requirements related to bank audits.
- Record daily cash receipts received, to ensure that all payments are accounted for and properly posted and maintain accounts receivable files and records.
- Support with Period Close on Saturday of each Accounting Cycle (shared duty alternating within the department).
- Utilize National Account vendor portals to retrieve remittance information, file claims for deductions, or open cases for aging and unpaid invoices.