Newrest is looking for a General Worker who will be responsible for placing bags of ice on every food cart going out to the plane and for pushing the carts to the respective place within the fridge area. This individual will be standing, walking, and lifting bags of ice throughout the day. This individual will be working in a cold environment. Newrest values promoting people from within. If an individual shows capability and commitment, there is opportunity for this individual to experience a career within Newrest.
**THIS POSITION IS PAID ON A WEEKLY BASIS. FREE LUNCH EVERY DAY**Pay: Up to $16.20 per hour*
- $13.50 base pay + $1.25 attendance bonus + $1.45 retention bonus (all paid on weekly basis)
- Fulfill icing needs for food carts
- Sort carts in accordance within the production area and docking area
- Comply with all safety rules and company standards
- Communicate any concerns to staff team and management
- Other duties as assigned by your manager
- Ability to read, write, and speak in English
- Ability to handle pressure in a fast-paced environment
- Ability to show leadership
- Good work ethic and communication
- Free lunch provided every day
- Medical insurance
- Dental insurance
- Vision insurance
- Life insurance
- Paid holidays
- Paid time off
With origins in Group Catair in 1996, and founded by its Co-CEO's Olivier Sadran and Jonathan Stent-Torriani, Newrest is the only major catering company active in all catering and related hospitality segments including airline catering, buy-on-board, duty-free on board, contract catering, remote site and support services, rail catering, airport and motorway retail.
With 2017 revenues under management of almost 1.8 Billion Euros and more than 30,800 employees world-wide in 49 countries, Newrest is also the first largest 'independent' airline caterer world-wide.
Newrest is committed to constant improvement and innovation for its clients, the well-being and progress of its employees and managers, a sustainable and durable development of the company, and total respect of social and environmental values in all of its activities.
Powered by JazzHR