Snowpine Lodge is Alta's oldest and newest ski-in/ski-out lodge! As Alta's finest year-round luxury lodge, guests are treated to plush guest rooms, world-class dining at Swen's Restaurant, and rejuvenation at Stillwell Spa. Join our team today and enjoy working at the top of Little Cottonwood Canyon, the home to over 500 inches of snow annually!
Davidson Hotels & Resorts is one of the largest and most successful independent hotel management companies in the industry. The combined experience of our team represents a breadth and depth of expertise that is unmatched, and we believe our people are the cornerstone of our success. We are committed to making Davidson a great place to work and provide the foundation for building successful careers. If you share our passion for delivering hospitality where details matter, apply today to join our team!
The Food & Beverage Manager assists department head in oversight of the activities of the food and beverage departments. Ensures compliance with health, safety, sanitation and alcohol awareness standards. Helps ensure high standards of food and beverage quality, service and marketing to maximize profits and insure outstanding customer service. Interviews, trains, supervises, coaches, schedules, and manages staff.
• Bachelor's degree or equivalent experience
• Previous supervisory/management experience and skills
• Prefer 2 years prior hotel banquet experience
• Requires computer skills
• Strong business communication skills and strong associate relation skills
• Present a professional appearance with a confident attitude
• Excellent problem solving skills and ability to multi-task
• Experience with scheduling, payroll and labor management
• Experience with MICROS POS system
• Prior Serve Safe Certification preferred
• TIPS or CARE CERTIFICATION
• CPR Certification preferred
• Available to work both AM and PM Shifts
EOE AA- Minorities/Females/Vet/Disability/Gender Identity/Sexual Orientation
Davidson Hotels & Resorts is a drug free workplace. Pre-employment drug test and background check required.