Assist Bartender in the serving of guests to ensure positive guest experience.
- Retrieves orders from storeroom. Visually checks stock received against written requisition with storeroom personnel, to ensure order is accurate. Upon delivery to the bar, re-checks items with bartender for completeness.
- Cuts, slices and peels perishable garnishes and fruits, mixes and pours juices in sufficient amounts according to projected business. Stores back-up supplies needing refrigeration in prescribed containers for later use.
- Checks and assists bartender in maintaining adequate amounts of supplies, i.e., stir sticks, napkins, matches, etc., for both the immediate bar and extended service area.
- Maintains cleanliness of bar area, beer lockers, refrigeration and storage areas to comply with health code standards.
- Scoops ice from ice bins, transports to service areas and replenishes ice containers for usage.
- Boxes and saves empty liquor bottles as they accumulate for later returns and requisitions.
- Transports taps, replaces and performs routine maintenance requirements on heavy beer kegs.
Welcome to Hotel Crescent Court, with undeniable charm that is quintessentially Texan, we meld Dallas sophistication and heritage into an experience that is uniquely Hotel Crescent Court. With our immersive spa, renowned dining, and serene pool just moments away from the trolley, our hotel opens a world filled by arts, shopping and entertainment districts. Fresh from a $30 million renovation, this is Texas luxury living at its finest. At the Hotel Crescent Court, our associates can expect to work in an environment that focuses on nurturing development and growth. We take care of you so that you can take care of our guests. Complimentary parking, free meals during your shift, and monthly associate celebrations are just a few perks that can be expected when working here. We value U.S. military experience and invite all qualified military candidates to apply.