Serve guests in hospitable manner to ensure positive guest experience.
- Maintains proper and adequate set-up of the bar on a daily basis. This includes requisitioning and stocking of all beer, wine, spirits, paper products, straws and stirrers, condiments and produce based on projections from the daily functions sheet
- Responsible for maintaining stock, cutting, and storing of all fresh fruit and vegetable garnishes, juices and other perishables daily to insure product quality.
- Greets guests in a courteous and friendly manner, promotes and documents orders for drinks. Mixes, garnishes and presents drinks using standard ingredient recipes and practicing prudent portion control.
- Abide by all State, Federal and Corporate requirements pertaining to serving alcoholic beverages.
- Inputs orders into a register at the point of sale and creates a check for each guest, including those served by other beverage servers, to maintain accountability of all beverages served.
- Receives cash from guests, makes any change needed, verifies validity of charges, records charges, and insures vouchers are properly executed, in order to balance all moneys.
- Locks and stores all beverage, food and other equipment items, deposits cash drops and secures bank.
- Comply with attendance rules and be available to work on a regular basis.
- Perform any other job related duties as assigned.
Comfort, style and genuine Texas hospitality await you at The Westin Dallas Park Central. Conveniently located just north of the city's downtown district, or accommodation offers close proximity to attractions including SMU, the Galleria Dallas and the Cotton Bowl Stadium - as well as many corporate headquarters. As an associate of the Westin Dallas Park Central, you will be able to enjoy many perks such as easy access to the bus system and train station, free meals and affordable garage parking, as well as a fabulous work environment in our newly renovated spaces. Want to learn more? Apply today!We value U.S. military experience and invite all qualified military candidates to apply.