th Street E - St Paul, Minnesota 55101
You belong at Drury Hotels.
Getting a job is just the beginning. Finding a place where you belong is what truly matters. Who you are and what you do matters at Drury Hotels. There's a place for you here today (and for tomorrow) in this position.
Responsible for assisting the General Manager by providing cooperative leadership and managing processes to ensure the hotel meets and maintains all Company expectations in regard to Quality, Service, Profit, and Teamwork. Assist in promoting, developing and maintaining a work environment that provides an exceptional +1 Service experience for both team members and guests. Assist with operating the hotel within an approved annual operating budget. Assists in ensuring Drury Hotels policies and procedures are consistently communicated and followed. Maintains a high standard of integrity, service, and hospitality at all times with team members, customers and co-workers.
General Knowledge, Skill and Ability
Requires a knowledge of business leadership etiquette, principles and practices. Requires the ability to speak English and communicate clearly and effectively, both orally and in writing. Effective communication includes the ability to handle team member and guests issues with finesse and professionalism. Requires ability to relate and interact with people in a warm, friendly and professional manner. Requires solid proficiency in computer skills, composition of letters and reports, and a keen attention to detail. Requires the ability to handle multiple tasks simultaneously and efficiently. This position requires some travel.
What you can expect from us:
So. Much. More.
Just as our guests deserve more, so do you deserve more. Be valued for what you do and who you are ... and well compensated for all you accomplish.
- Incentives - Quarterly bonuses (we succeed together!)-shared for all based on hotel results
- Health and well-being - Medical, dental, vision, prescription, life, and disability
- Retirement - Company-matched 401(k)
- Work-life - Flexible spending accounts, Team Member Assistance Program, paid time off, and hotel discounts
- Career growth - Mentorship, cross-training, development plans, management training, and more-60% of management positions promoted internally
- Award-winning - Ranked among Forbes' Best Midsize Employers (2021) and highest in Guest Satisfaction Among Upper Midscale Hotel Chains by J.D. Power 15 years in a row (that's a record!)
Rise. Shine. Work Happy.