Perform the night audit operations to ensure the maintenance of financial controls, and compliance with hotel standards. Coordinate with other departments (i.e. Security, Housekeeping) to ensure quality service is provided to all guests.
- Prepare daily Restaurant Revenue Report data by auditing Point of Service tapes/journals to breakdown revenue, covers, waiters' fees, tips paid out and settlements by type and cashier.
- Run audit reports/journals from the front office system, Point of Service and the computer.
- Make corrections and adjustments and handle all computer problems that might occur throughout the shift.
- Input into the front office system revenue/expenses/allowances to generate the daily reports such as the Guest Ledger Summary and the Daily Restaurant Summary.
- Balance all revenue and settlement accounts nightly, maintain files and reset the system for next day operations.
- Comply with attendance rules and be available to work on a regular basis.
- Perform any other job related duties as assigned.
Excellent service is a tradition at the Sheraton Music City Hotel. Our facility has 410 rooms and 32,000 square feet of centralized and elegant meeting space. We have been the winner of 10 consecutive "Gold Key Awards" for meeting excellence from Meetings & Conventions magazine and have recently undergone an extensive renovation. With dedicated associates, we are poised to exceed our guest's every need.Why work at Sheraton Music City? We are a fun, energetic and enthusiastic team that has a passion for delivering outstanding service. Our associates enjoy free parking, complimentary meals, incentives for exemplary performance, and much more. Do you want to become a part of this excellent team and have fun at work? If you answered YES then apply now to join our Sheraton Music City Hotel family. We value U.S. military experience and invite all qualified military candidates to apply.