Serve guests in a hospitable manner to ensure positive guest experience.
- Hospitably greet, prepare and serve drinks to guests according to HEI Hotels and Resorts beverage service standards.
- Abide by all State, Federal and Corporate requirements pertaining to serving alcoholic beverages.
- Prepare station for readiness prior to opening and closing of each shift.
- Follow all cash handling and bank operating procedures as outlined by HEI Hotels and Resorts.
- Perform all side work duties according to side work schedules.
- Comply with attendance rules and be available to work on a regular basis.
- Perform any other job related duties as assigned.
Excellent service is a tradition at the Sheraton Music City Hotel. Our facility has 410 rooms and 32,000 square feet of centralized and elegant meeting space. We have been the winner of 10 consecutive "Gold Key Awards" for meeting excellence from Meetings & Conventions magazine and have recently undergone an extensive renovation. With dedicated associates, we are poised to exceed our guest's every need.Why work at Sheraton Music City? We are a fun, energetic and enthusiastic team that has a passion for delivering outstanding service. Our associates enjoy free parking, complimentary meals, incentives for exemplary performance, and much more. Do you want to become a part of this excellent team and have fun at work? If you answered YES then apply now to join our Sheraton Music City Hotel family. We value U.S. military experience and invite all qualified military candidates to apply.