The Waitstaff/Server is a crucial restaurant position whose responsibility is communicating with guests and supporting both servers and kitchen staff. Often underestimated, a food runner can make up for a server's shortfalls and make the difference between a great experience and a poor one in the food service industry. A food runner is: the employee who performs all the small tasks necessary to provide a high quality customer experience.
Role and Responsibilities:
- Food delivery to fulfill online customer orders
- Getting food to the proper table at the right time
- Clearing dirty plates and silverware,
- Hosting the entire restaurant experience for the guest
- Responding to other guest needs, and any number of other tasks
Education, Experience and Skills:
No calls or agencies please. Boxer Resorts will only employ those who are legally authorized to work in the United States.
- Personable - beyond friendly, always displays a smile
- Consistently positive 'what ever it takes to get the job done' attitude
- Energetic to get every task completed accurately and quickly
- Minimum of High School Diploma or GED equivalent
- College degree preferred
- Experience in food service or industry highly preferred