Now Hiring Cocktail Server at High Note Midtown
Pay $8 an Hour Plus tips
Bar uses Micros
The Cocktail Server not only mixes and mingles with customers but is savvy about drink preparation. The server provides customized beverage and food service to each customer in a friendly, energetic and timely manner. Responsible for assuring the guest is having a great time and/or relaxing while at the bar. Associates are passionate about guest service and have the ability to communicate effectively and multitask. The ideal Associate takes ownership of a situation and follows up on every request.
A Day in the Life:
- You will ensure each guest is greeted and made to feel important
- You will be knowledgeable about the menu, offering suggestions, and being able to answer questions
- You will service guests' orders as requested and as aligned with company and brand standards.
- You will help create the high energy experience of the bar
- You will maintain adequate supplies of clean dishware.
- You will carry food, dishes, trays, and/or silverware from the pantry to serving counters.
- You will collect dirty dishes and tableware, and run them through the dishwasher.
- One to two years' experience as a server
- The ability to work a flexible schedule, including shift work, weekends, and holidays
- The legal ability to serve alcohol in the State/Province
- Knowledge of state and local guidelines regarding service of alcohol
- Knowledge of drink preparation
- Computational skills to process guest payments
- Course work or certification/education in restaurant or business field are highly desired