Tavour is a craft beer marketplace empowering thousands of small and medium sized breweries to self-manage their marketing and distribution. We are the first true tech enabled marketplace in a large category which creates immense opportunity for scale and growth. Reporting to the CEO, this position will be responsible for all aspects of finance and compliance operations going forward. As a first leader for finance and compliance operations, this is a opportunity to fully shape these functions as you see fit. The ideal person for this role will have a growth mindset and can growth into VP/CFO in due course.
Senior Manager, Finance & Compliance operations will manage all aspects of the finance and compliance functions for the company. You will collaborate cross-functionally on many strategic projects that are being setup to scale the company for years to come. In this role, you'll report to the CEO. Responsibilities include:
- Own the bookkeeping, tax, payroll, including incentive comp plans, cashflow management, insurance and equity planning.
- Financial planning, forecasting, and budgeting at the company level
- Manage compliance operations that heavily include business reporting, and licensing
- Design scalable processes for the business to effectively meet all compliance needs in multiple jurisdictions
- Manage monthly financial reporting and reconciliation processes to measure progress against goals and to guide business units on ways to achieve goals.
- Manage delivery for quarterly reports for board meetings
- Manage all rhythm of business meetings along with designing key metrics for business units, follow-ups from meetings and results
- Manage company level goals and OKR process
Qualifications & Experience:
- Bachelor's Degree in Finance, Accounting, Economics or Business.
- 5+ years of relevant experience
- Prefer at least 2 years of experience in recruiting and managing a team
- Excellent GAAP knowledge as applied to business operations
- Experience with financial planning approaches and tools with proficiency in modelling methodologies for forecasting
- Experience instilling a metrics driven culture into multiple teams
- Phenomenal collaborator who can adapt to different working styles to achieve desired outcomes
- Results driven individual who has a demonstrated track record of excellent business outcomes