Starting at $15.49 per hour AND $500 Hiring Bonus!
300 Korean Veterans Blvd. - Nashville, Tennessee 37201You belong at Drury Hotels.
Getting a job is just the beginning. Finding a place where you belong is what truly matters. Who you are and what you do matters at Drury Hotels. There's a place for you here today (and for tomorrow) in this position.
Under general supervision, prepares a variety of food products including meats, seafood, poultry, sauces, stocks, breads and other food using a variety of equipment and utensils according to the Daily Prep List.
Follows Company policies and procedures. Maintains the work area in a clean, well organized manner, and assists others as needed.
GENERAL KNOWLEDGE, SKILL AND ABILITY:
Requires ability to communicate clearly and cooperatively with managers and kitchen personnel.
What you can expect from us:
So. Much. More.
Just as our guests deserve more, so do you deserve more. Be valued for what you do and who you are ... and well compensated for all you accomplish.
Rise. Shine. Work Happy.Apply Now.
- Incentives - Quarterly bonuses (we succeed together!)-shared for all based on hotel results
- Health and well-being - Medical, dental, vision, prescription, life, and disability
- Retirement - Company-matched 401(k)
- Work-life - Flexible spending accounts, Team Member Assistance Program, paid time off, and hotel discounts
- Career growth - Mentorship, cross-training, development plans, management training, and more-60% of management positions promoted internally
- Award-winning - Ranked among Forbes' Best Midsize Employers (2021) and highest in Guest Satisfaction Among Upper Midscale Hotel Chains by J.D. Power 15 years in a row (that's a record!)