We are seeking a Manager, Digital Media to join our Atlanta based E-commerce & Digital Marketing team. The Manager, Digital Media will manage B2C customer and audience acquisition efforts targeting our key segments using tailored digital media strategies. This position will focus on buying, managing, and optimizing of performance-based online display media and paid social marketing. Our ideal candidate will combine creativity, general marketing know-how, proven analytical skills, and profitable online media buying experience, with expertise in managing advertising technologies and platforms. He/She will bring expert knowledge in audience building, segmentation and targeting with an ability to leverage audiences across all paid advertising channels. He/She will have the skills and experience to develop and test online media campaigns with specific performance-based objectives and expand them into large scale programs. The role requires an experienced professional who is metrics driven and unwaveringly focused on ROI. The successful candidate will have expertise in analyzing large volumes of data and making key business decisions in a fast-paced, dynamic environment. We are looking for a person who is passionate about digital media and is excited to test new ideas at an established brand. This position reports to the Director, Digital Marketing.
- Drive Water.com and other websites digital media buying and customer acquisition strategy by developing and managing profitable online display & social network buys.
- Work cross functionally with product groups, content development, brand marketing, and others to create and implement integrated campaigns that deliver business goals.
- Successfully achieve key traffic, lead generation, and performance metrics through development and implementation of segmentation, targeting and creative optimization strategies.
- Create and own audience strategy and activation using 1st & 3rd party data sources to achieve campaign goals.
- Own reporting and analysis of data to identify trends and opportunities, driving change and enhancements.
- 5 - 10 years digital marketing experience with proven success in performance-based digital media.
- Online display, programmatic, RTB and retargeting campaigns
- Managing high volume media buys for consumer audiences
- Prior management of a digital media budget exceeding $5 million annually
- Prior experience with:
- Strong analytical and reporting abilities
- Advanced experience with BI tools, Excel, and PowerPoint
- Self-starting team player with ability to thrive under pressure in a fast paced, changing environment
- Familiarity with SEM & SEO
- Experience using Salesforce Platform (Audience Studio, Datorama, Tableau, etc.)
- Experience using Google Marketing Platform (DV 360, Campaign Manager, Google Analytics, etc.)
- Experience working with creative teams to design and optimize new creative solutions in-line with business objectives
- Strong communication skills