TOWNHALL CULINARY MANAGER
TownHall, Cleveland's premier restaurant company, is seeking talented, engaging, and hard-working candidates to fill various management positions for its restaurants in the greater Cleveland area.
The ideal candidate will have experience leading a team and managing the daily operation of the kitchen. They will be responsible for maintaining the standard of work from employees, onboarding and hiring new team members, and leading effective work teams across operations and marketing.
- Provide leadership, coaching, and direction to a team of people in a loving and supportive way that builds loyalty.
- Direct and oversee the operations of the Kitchen and Prep departments by implementation and adherence to Brand Standards
- Identify areas of possible opportunity in food quality, guest service, financial performance, and process improvement
- Analyze business trends to maximize profit margin, focusing on controllable expenses, labor, and cost of goods
- Work collaboratively with Ethos Hospitality Group's operations team to build a successful culinary team
- Directly supervise hourly Team Members, providing effective coaching to grow our team
- Maintain and build strong working relationships with vendors and members of the community
- Work independently in a fast-paced, high-volume restaurant and bar environment, maintaining quality and safety standards under pressure.
- 5+ years culinary/kitchen management, with at least 2 years of related experience managing large teams to meet demanding performance goals and quality standards
- Previous Culinary/Kitchen Manager experience in restaurants
- Exceptional leadership abilities
- Prior financial management experience, preference to direct budget and/or forecast oversight for cost of goods and labor
- Superior written and verbal communication skill required
- Demonstrated initiative, motivation, and tea building skills
- Knowledge of restaurant and bar business
- Superior organization, communication, and guest service abilities
- Bachelor's degree in Business or related field preferred
- Ability to work with as a team player in a fast-paced, high-stress environment
- ServSafe/TIPS Certification preferred but may be obtained during training
- Experience in high-volume restaurant/bar establishment with revenues more than $6MM+
WHY WORK FOR AN ETHOS HOSPITALITY COMPANY?
Ethos Hospitality Brands are independently owned businesses with the belief that a culture of love is makes us better. We value our teammates for their relentless drive, focus, passion, and humility, and we know that our radical candor is what fuels our strength and innovation as individuals and a team.
Our values stand for something and we own them every day:
- Love and serve each other and our guests
- Do what it takes: It is not enough to do your best, you must do what is necessary
- Culture over strategy
- Leave it better than you found it
- Virtues/Be: Loving, Disciplined, Competitive, Loyal, Consistent, Persistent
We hire and retire by these values. Ours is a culture of accountability and feedback-from all perspectives. Leaders, managers and teammates alike are given and expected to give respectful feedback with the intent of making us better.
If you're looking for "just a job" this probably isn't your best option. If you want to belong to a family of people who care about what they do, and each other...who want to be better, learn more, help others do the same and create some of the best hospitality experiences in the country, then apply today.
Salary: Commensurate with experience; very competitive
Bonus: Eligible to participate in management bonus program based on clear measurables