JOEY Restaurants is proud to be expanding! With over 29 locations across North America, we are thrilled to bring The JOEY Restaurant Group to Houston Texas in 2021.
With this expansion, comes the opportunity to invite new talent to join our team. We are looking for the best and brightest individuals to join a remarkable team of culinary leaders and restaurateurs to continue the JOEY legacy as we open our first location in Texas.Our Team is Interviewing for Bartenders
As a Bartender At JOEY
Other Front Of House Opportunities
- You create warm and lively sociable spaces that compel guests to start with a craft cocktail or refreshing beverage and stay for the atmosphere. You are the life of the party in the heart of the restaurant, and your speedy cocktail skills are always on display.
- Guest Service Team
- Experienced Servers
- Shift Leaders
- Restaurant Managers
- Managers In-Training
Take Your Restaurant Management Career To The Next Level at JOEY Restaurants
- Restaurant Leaders at JOEY aren't just supervisors- they are well-rounded restaurateurs. Our Managers In-Training are truly learning all aspects of how to run a multi-million dollar operation
JOB ID TEXHPRequirements
Education and Experience
- 1+ years' hospitality experience in a guest facing role.
- You are a leader and mentor. Others look up to you.
- You thrive in a fast-paced environment.
- Proven track record of creating world-class hospitality experiences.
- Successful partners at JOEY are genuine, warm, and caring.
- You are comfortable providing and receiving feedback to achieve performance excellence.
- Strong passion to succeed and willing to learn and be coached by others.
- Natural problem solver with an insatiable desire to impact performance.
- Possess exceptional relationship building and communication skills.
- Encourage healthy competition within your team.
- Enjoy working in a fast-paced and dynamic environment.
- Practice humility coupled with a good sense of humor.
- Take pride in presenting a professional appearance and demeanor.
- Must have or be able to obtain valid Food Handler and TABC seller certifications.
- Career development, education, and growth opportunities
- Medical, dental, vision, and life insurance for eligible partners
- Discounted partner shift meals
- 10% discount for self and guests on all food/drink when visiting any JOEY location
- Referral bonus program
- Sales competitions and rewards
We know our ongoing success is directly attributable to our exceptional team that thrives in a performance driven environment. Join us, won't you?
JOEY Restaurants is an equal employment opportunity employer