Servers- We want you at Punch Bowl Social!
Punch Bowl Social is where party people come for an awe-inspiring experience and limitless possibilities. We're building a team of teams that we want you to be part of.
· Competitive hourly rate + tips
· Flexible working hours
· Opportunity for growth and development
· Referral bonus program
· Team member discounts on food, beverage and activities!
Our servers have a high culinary integrity, a passion for craft cocktails and a flair for creating exclusive experiences. The good news is that your training will teach you everything you need to know to succeed on the job. But there are a few skills you should have from the get-go:
- You value guest experiences and take pride in everything you do
- You've got attitude (the right kind, of course)
- Communication is key - you should be comfortable talking with strangers
- You understand that work is easier - and more fun - with teamwork
- Experience working in a high-volume restaurant/bar is ideal
What you'll be doing:
- Working alongside a team to create excellent guest experiences
- Be a proud host and guide guests on how to enjoy Punch Bowl Social
- Follow steps of service to meet brand standards
- Uses Aloha POS for entering orders/processing payments
- Keeping your tables on point, ensuring guests have everything they need and nothing they don't
- Helping guests navigate the menu, with close attention to allergens and highlighting out craft beverage options
- Assisting at keeping the server station stocked
*** Must be 21 years old and over ***
Follow or check us out at punchbowlsocial.com
Our team takes the current Covid-19 pandemic very seriously and has implemented additional safety and health guidelines to protect staff and guests. Proper safety and sanitation guidelines will be provided during training.
We focus on an inclusive culture and celebrate everyone for who they are. We are an Equal Opportunity Employer and do not discriminate in hiring or employment on the basis of race, color, creed, religion, sex, sexual orientation, national origin, citizenship status, ancestry, age, marital or veteran status, physical or mental disability, arrest record, genetic information or any other characteristic protected by applicable federal, state and local laws.