Back of The House, the restaurant group behind some of San Francisco's most unique concepts and favorite neighborhood spots, such as Beretta, Lolinda, Delarosa, Starbelly, El Techo, Uno Dos Tacos, Wildseed, Flores, A Mano, The Bird, and Super Duper Burgers, creates concept-driven restaurants that encompass the spirit of their San Francisco neighborhoods.
We are seeking an experienced Accounts Payable Clerk for our restaurant group to be a member of our Back of the house team and a first line of support to our Finance & Operations Teams, This is a fast paced and dynamic position.
The Accounts Payable Clerk role is to provide accounting and clerical tasks related to the accounts payable function to support the Restaurant Group's growing portfolio and to facilitate the day to day accounting functions. The Accounts Payable Clerk will have specific tasks to complete consistently but will also have the opportunity for ad hoc analysis as needed by the accounting department. This position is ideal for an entry level accountant that is looking to join the Food & Beverage / Hospitality industry, and is excited and eager to learn about the craft of accounting!
Key Responsibilities: (Includes but is not limited to the following duties. Other duties may be assigned)
Qualifications & Education
• 2-4 years accounting experience in accounts payable or general accounting
• Multi-unit experience preferred, Retail or restaurant industry experience beneficial
Knowledge & Skills
• Proactive and collaborative team member but ability to work independently and prioritize task
• Experience with multi system environments including mid-market ERP system preferred
• Moderate proficiency in Excel required (e.g. pivot table, sumif, vlookup, etc.)
• Must be able to function effectively in an open office environment