Job Title: Partner Success Manager
Location: Miami, FL
- Perform customer deployment and implementation activities, and provide best-practice coaching as related to the suite of products
- Close work and strategize with national Channel Partners through onboarding, training, sales, support and project management engagements
- Provide occasional customer technical support (onsite and/or remote) including responding to incoming L2 Partner Support or direct restaurant calls regarding product problems, service questions and general concerns.
- Assist with quality control checks to ensure expectations are being satisfied for customers, and that the highest level of service is being delivered
- Work with the product team to stay updated on product knowledge and be informed of new functions that can benefit all customers
- Develop and maintain detailed project plans, issues logs, and status reports as needed.
- Assist with on-boarding new employees and training them based on your expertise and skill set
- Impact the company's bottom line by monitoring partner or customer satisfaction levels and continuously striving to deliver excellent customer service
- Continuously promote full usage of the platform by proactively offering relevant features and configurations, and relaying to our partners and restaurant customers new & upcoming software enhancements.
- Experience and knowledge of the restaurant industry, preferably in a management role within a full-service restaurant
- Experience with software solutions that cater for the restaurant/retail operators (POS systems), and demonstrated ability to learn new software programs quickly
- Analytical and technical skills, specifically as related to solution-designing, network configurations, advanced iOS and different platforms knowledge
- Experience in a training/implementation/technical support role
- Excellent customer service attitude and communications skills
- Attention to detail, with the ability to understand and escalate issues efficiently and appropriately
- Ability to organize and serve the needs of multiple customer accounts. Multi-tasking and Time Management Skills
- Ability to travel up to 50%
- 3 years' experience in a training/implementation/technical support role
- B.A/B.S or higher
- Channel/Partner relationship and project management experience, preferably in hospitality or retail POS verticals
- Possess outstanding decision making and analytical skills
- Familiarity and experience with Mobile solutions, and basic networking