If you are a Senior Full Stack Software Engineer with experience, please read on!
Top Reasons to Work with Us
We are looking for a Full Stack Software Engineer with a passion for developing and running scalable, large scale distributed systems. Our software framework ingests and enriches 6 billion daily location points and derives insights for travel marketers. Our large algorithms analyze 2 trillion data points and unmatched in the travel industry.
As a Full Stack Senior Software Engineer you will be responsible for maintaining and developing client facing product (Client Portal) that provides reporting on our clients campaigns as well as geospatial insights. The role also involves a certain degree of product management.
What You Will Be Doing
- Develop, maintain and enhance our client facing analytical platform (Client Portal)
- Create and extend our automation tools for infrastructure provisioning, auto-scaling, code deployment and failover
- Improve our infrastructure monitoring, alerting and reporting
- Build modern automation tools to provision new infrastructure components
- Analyze and improve efficiency, scalability and stability of various system resources
- Evaluating and implement new technologies
- Establish production best practices for the entire engineering team
- Maintain and enhance our internal tools
- Guide and mentor junior engineers
- Work with our sales and marketing team to define product requirements
What You Need for this Position
- BS or MS in Computer Science or equivalent work experience
- 5+ years experience with Rails or other MVC frameworks, Rails preferred
- Experience with analytical databases (Vertica, RedShift) is a plus
- Knowledge of Python and/or another scripting language is required
- Excellent problem solving, critical thinking, and communication skills
- Outstanding communication and interpersonal skills
- SQl Preferred
So, if you are a Senior Full Stack Software Engineer with experience, please apply today!Email Your Resume In Word To
Looking forward to receiving your resume through our website and going over the position with you. Clicking apply is the best way to apply, but you may also:
- Please do NOT change the email subject line in any way. You must keep the JobID: linkedin : SY2- -- in the email subject line for your application to be considered.***
Sam Yi - Recruiter - CyberCoders
Applicants must be authorized to work in the U.S.CyberCoders, Inc is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.Your Right to Work
- In compliance with federal law, all persons hired will be required to verify identity and eligibility to work in the United States and to complete the required employment eligibility verification document form upon hire.
CyberCoders will consider for Employment in the City of Los Angeles qualified Applicants with Criminal Histories in a manner consistent with the requirements of the Los Angeles Fair Chance Initiative for Hiring (Ban the Box) Ordinance.