BASIC PURPOSE: This role will support Hyperion Planning and Essbase BSO and ASO applications (P&L & Balance Sheet, Workforce Planning, and customized applications), and will support the execution of monthly financial reports (HFR and IR). Responsible for the analysis and maintenance, testing and support of the Hyperion and ODI environments, including patch upgrades, new releases, optimization and implementations. Work collaboratively with teams and effectively liaison with the business process owners. Support internal Customers during Forecast and Budget.
- Provide operational support to several of our internal Finance, Accounting and other customers while advising clients on best business practices.
- Prepare annual budgets and quarterly projections.
- Prepare quarterly compensation incentives and bonuses allocations during budgeting.
- Update business rules to reflect current business needs.
- Prepare and execute monthly Financial Reporting reports.
- Act as a liaison for multiple teams that includes IT teams, and business users. Organize and maintain good communication lines at all levels with business owners.
- Perform other job related functions as assigned.
KNOWLEDGE AND EXPERIENCE:
- EDUCATION: Bachelor's degree in Finance, Accounting or Management Information Systems.
- Certified in Hyperion Essbase or Planning.
EXPERIENCE: 2 years' minimum of combined experience with Hyperion Planning and Essbase, and 3+ years operational corporate finance forecasting, budgeting and planning experience.
- KNOWLEDGE & SKILLS: Experience with Hyperion applications such as Workforce Planning, EPMA, FDM, ODI, Smart View. Experience working with MaxL scripting language. Comfortable with Hyperion Reporting products such as Hyperion Financial Reports and Interactive Reporting (Brio). Experience with Hyperion Strategic Finance. Experience with batch scripting and PowerShell languages, and with EPM Automate. Experience with BSO and ASO applications concepts with modifying and creating alternate rollups. Understand forecasting and budgeting cycles, and corporate reporting requirements. Knowledge and ability to comprehend analytical models and their concepts from across the entire organization. Hands-on experience with Hyperion 11.1.2, and PBCS are required, and experience with Oracle Cloud (EPM Cloud) is preferable. Ability to work with Microsoft SQL Server Management Studio and Oracle Database.