Hi Sign Brewing is an independent craft brewery in Austin, Texas. We're looking for a qualified, hard-working brewer to join our team and play an influential role in a growing production brewery.
This role will include assistant brewer duties as well as cellaring, and packaging kegs and operating canning line as needed.
Must have a minimum of 2 years commercial brewing experience and possess a strong working knowledge of the brewing process in addition to the following:
· Proven success working in a team environment and contributing towards a common goal
· Operate 2-vessel, 15 bbl direct-fire brewhouse; perform entire brewing process through cellaring to finished product
· Sound knowledge and application of the brewing process, CIP, sanitation, yeast handling, beer transfer, and packaging
· Excellent communication skills
· Operate Wild Goose filler
· Experience with brewery QA/QC
· Dedication to personal and professional growth
· Experience with Ekos ERP a plus
· Strong desire to learn and improve
· Passionate about craft beer
· Process and results-driven team member with demonstrated success managing and achieving operational goals
· Ability to assess key metrics in production environment and apply lessons learned
· Comfortable with autonomy
Ideal candidate will possess:
- Track record of dependability, trustworthiness, integrity, intuition, attention to detail
- Exceptional organizational skills, detail-oriented with process-oriented thinking
- Experience and understanding of preventive maintenance, team motivation and management, ordering and inventory management, record keeping and data analysis
- Experience operating Wild Goose 250 filler
Must be unquestionably trustworthy, highly competent, hard-working, and must thrive in a small-unit environment and be a complete team-player. Vast opportunity for growth and promotion. We offer competitive pay, and health benefits contributions.