Our Security Guard associates assist with making sure the hotel looks great for our guests as well as monitor, assist, and control the guest experience for all hotel guests.
Essential Job Functions:
• Must be friendly, smile, and have an outgoing personality to be able to communicate with guests
• Patrol the interior and exterior of the hotel looking for any safety or security concern
• Be very detail oriented and be able to report in great detail any confrontations or safety/security concerns
• Be able to effectively communicate with guests when the guests are causing any kind of disruption to other hotel guests
• Must be able to assist with laundry when necessary which includes washing, drying, and folding of hotel laundry
• Patrols the exterior of the hotel and picks up any trash around the property. Also empties all exterior trash cans to ensure a great exterior appearance of the hotel for our guests
• Possible restocking of linen on the floors in the housekeeping closets
• Removes any dirty linen or trash from the floors or housekeeping closets
• Removes any obstacles on the hotel floors such as room service trays to ensure safe exit ways in the event of an emergency
• Cleans public areas including bathrooms
• Checks pool chemicals and documents. Ensures pool furniture is neat and placed properly.
• Checks all refrigerators and freezers for temperature readings and documents
• Conducts meter readings and documents
• Assists guest with requests, which can include both housekeeping needs, or maintenance needs.
• Distributes items to guest rooms as necessary which includes sliding guest checkout folios under guestroom doors
• Reports any engineering concerns to the front desk which includes reporting any lights that are out
• Completes daily report as documentation of what occurred during the shift
• Is able to keep calm and respond to any type of emergency that can occur during the shift
• CPR and First Aid Certification Preferred
• Any other duties as assigned by the leadership team
Headquartered in Bryan/College Station, Texas with additional offices in Houston, San Antonio, and Waco, Oldham Goodwin Group, LLC, is a fully integrated commercial real estate firm offering comprehensive brokerage, development, management and advisory services throughout the state of Texas. Our brokerage platform is designed to be full service for investors and to support our brokerage professionals in various property specialties, including retail, office, industrial, land, multifamily and hospitality property types.
Benefits: Health Insurance, Paid Time Off, Dental Insurance, 401(k), Vision Insurance, Life Insurance, Disability Insurance
Company: TownePlace Suites