Our menu celebrates the bounty of the PNW with an emphasis on seasonal ingredients. We commit to featuring ingredients sourced from local purveyors, farmers, and ranchers whenever possible. We source artisanal goods from eco-friendly businesses, as well as wild line-caught seafood and quality cuts from ranchers that care about raising the best-tasting, humanely treated animals while preserving the health of the farm and pastureland. The menu offerings showcase regional American cuisine and are thoughtfully designed to complement and enhance our extensive spirits collection. Because, in the end, a great experience isn't made up just of one element - a great experience is one that is shared with old friends and new, in a beautiful space, and overseen by inspired people. We believe that hospitality means that every person that walks through our door, team member or guest, feels seen, heard, and welcomed.
AVAILABLE POSITIONS & OVERVIEW:
LINE COOK: MWL line cooks are trained and work on a variety of stations. This position is ideal for someone who wants to continue to learn and develop professionally while contributing to a positive and supportive team culture. We're looking forward to meeting you!
- HOURLY WAGE - $17/hour plus tips
- PROFESSIONAL DEVELOPMENT - we engage with our team members to help them reach professional goals within our company as well as without.
- EMPLOYEE DISCOUNT
- WELCOME DINNER IN THE LIBRARY - up to $100
- ANNUAL BONUS
- WEEKLY PAID EDUCATION & HANDS ON LEARNING - covering topics like spirits and distillation, food, wine, service, and hospitality as well as provide hands on learning experiences.
- PAID CERTIFICATE PROGRAMS such as Certified Specialist of Spirits (CSS)
- BIRTHDAY GIFT valued at $75-$150
- HEALTH INSURANCE AND PTO - MWL provides health insurance options for full time employees as well as flexible paid time off
OUR CORE VALUES
Our core values are our compass. We are committed to the authenticity of these values. We know that they may not be shared by everyone - and that's ok. But if they resonate with you, you're in the right place!
ORGANIZATIONAL VALUES 2021
While our core values define who we are, our organizational values shape our goals for the year.
- DIVERSITY Our individual differences strengthen our team, our membership, and our company. We challenge ourselves to create space in our minds and in our workplace for new information and points of view. We rise to this challenge by educating ourselves, examining our company practices, creating new policies, and shaping a culture that draws people in and makes them feel welcome.
- COLLABORATION This is a year of change. We engage with our team to challenge one another and think beyond "this is how we've always done it." We seek team collaborators who share our vision of a new kind of hospitality work experience.