We are looking for driven, energetic and reliable leadership to add to our team. We are a popular, new, restaurant in Windsor Park, Austin seeking more great people to help us soar to new heights.
We are a scratch kitchen with a wonderful bakery department and fun-loving, tenacious crew. Our team is always learning and growing. Lots of upward mobility. We put out exceptional food and have a great time doing it. if you are a serious professional that makes work fun we would love to hear from you.
The prep cook is responsible for consistently producing our bulk recipes to spec.
- Maintain a positive attitude and drive team culture
- Communicate and motivate
- Cook and prepare all menu items following standardized recipes
- Work with kitchen management to ensure food quality standards are upheld
- Ensure that the kitchen operates in a timely way that meets our quality standards
- Follow health code compliance and sanitation standards
- Make sure that the kitchen is properly cleaned on a regular schedule
- 1+ years of experience prep cook position
- Open availability
- Ability to lift 50+ pounds
- Able to stand for long periods of time
Full-time or part-time - Hourly position - Rate of pay DOE