Accountemps is urgently seeking an Accounts Payable (A/P) Clerk. Located in San Francisco, California, the Accounts Payable Clerk will be a short-term temporary-to-full-time position for a high-end hotel. This department offers prospects of career growth and advancement. The Accounts Payable Clerk will be expected to match and batch code invoices, resolve A/P issues, process expense reports, update and reconcile sub-ledger to G/L, and process checks.
What you get to do every single day
- Handle the administrative needs of the AP/Finance Department
- Organize, register, scan, and file invoices, checks, and other documents
- Assist with internal and external audits as needed
- Handle daily department mail by opening, sorting, and distributing it
- Manage validating, recording, and mailing checks and expedite special handling
- Assist internal business partners with any customer services needs
- Complete special projects on an as-needed basis
- Perform daily processes and controls correctly and punctually, ensuring company policies are followed
- Microsoft Excel experience
- 1+ years of experience in an A/P role preferred
- Excellent customer service and interpersonal skills, especially when interacting with those in the technical and financial backgrounds
- Working knowledge of spreadsheets and databases
- AA or BS/BA degree in Accounting, Business or similar preferred
- Detailed and have the ability work independently
Please call Kristine Chiba in San Francisco for immediate consideration at and have your resume ready in word format!
Accountemps, a Robert Half Company, matches skilled accounting and finance professionals with remote or on-site jobs on a temporary and temporary-to-hire basis. Our experienced staffing professionals can promote you to employers and advocate on your behalf. We provide access to top jobs, competitive compensation and benefits, and free online training. For more opportunities, get the Robert Half app and receive instant notifications when our AI matches your skills and experience with jobs.
When you work with us, you're working with the best. Robert Half has been recognized as one of FORTUNE's "Most Admired Companies" every year since 1998 and was named to Forbes' inaugural list of America's Best Temporary Staffing Firms.
Questions? Call your local office at 1.. Robert Half will consider qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with the requirements of the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance. All applicants applying for U.S. job openings must be legally authorized to work in the United States. Benefits are available to temporary professionals. Visit for more information.