Activities Hosts - We want you at Punch Bowl Social!
Punch Bowl Social is where party people come for an awe-inspiring experience and limitless possibilities. We live life to the fullest, take risks and march (or karaoke) to the beat of our own drum. We're building a team of teams that we want you to be part of.
· Competitive wages
· Flexible working hours
· Opportunity for growth and development
· Referral bonus program
· Team member discounts on food, beverage and activities!
Our activities hosts are the ambassadors and operators of our games. This role is what sets Punch Bowl Social apart from other dining and entertainment concepts. The good news is that your training will teach you everything you need to know to succeed on the job. But there are a few skills you should have from the get-go:
- You value guest experiences and take pride in everything you do
- You've got attitude (the right kind, of course)
- Communication is key - you should be comfortable talking with strangers
- You understand that work is easier - and more fun - with teamwork
- Some time working in a high-volume restaurant/bar is ideal
What you'll be doing:
· Enthusiastically greet guests, answer questions, make suggestions
· Manage the wait list and reservations for bowling lanes and other activities
· Work alongside a team to provide a high level of hospitality
· Create a memorable experience by being the number one brand fanatic and have the ability to answer any guest questions regarding food/beverage and activities
*** Must be 21 years old and over ***
Follow or check us out at punchbowlsocial.com
Our team takes the current Covid-19 pandemic very seriously and has implemented additional safety and health guidelines to protect staff and guests.
We focus on an inclusive culture and celebrate everyone for who they are. We are an Equal Opportunity Employer and do not discriminate in hiring or employment on the basis of race, color, creed, religion, sex, sexual orientation, national origin, citizenship status, ancestry, age, marital or veteran status, physical or mental disability, arrest record, genetic information or any other characteristic protected by applicable federal, state and local laws.