Line Cooks- We want you at Punch Bowl Social!
Punch Bowl Social is where party people come for an awe-inspiring experience and limitless possibilities. As a Line Cook you will be an integral part of our culinary team.
We're building a team of teams that we want you to be part of.
· Competitive hourly rate
· Flexible working hours
· Opportunity for growth and development
· Referral bonus program
· Team member discounts on food, beverage and activities!
Our Line Cooks are passionate about the craft, true culinarians and have a deep respect for the ingredients and are masters of technique. The good news is that your training will teach you everything you need to know to succeed on the job. But there are a few skills you should have from the get-go:
- You value guest experiences and take pride in everything you do
- Communication is key
- You understand that work is easier - and more fun - with teamwork
- Minimum of two years' experience in a high-volume restaurant/bar
- Desire to work in a chef-driven environment where the focus is great food and dedication to the trade
- Attention to detail and quality of product
What you'll be doing:
· Assembling and cooking our menu items and preparing the perfect dish
· Performing regular quality assessments
· Responsible for restocking and cleaning station
*** Must be 21 years old and over ***
Follow or check us out at punchbowlsocial.com
Our team takes the current Covid-19 pandemic very seriously and has implemented additional safety and health guidelines to protect staff and guests. Proper safety and sanitation guidelines will be provided during training.
We focus on an inclusive culture and celebrate everyone for who they are. We are an Equal Opportunity Employer and do not discriminate in hiring or employment on the basis of race, color, creed, religion, sex, sexual orientation, national origin, citizenship status, ancestry, age, marital or veteran status, physical or mental disability, arrest record, genetic information or any other characteristic protected by applicable federal, state and local laws.