Server Assistants - We want you at Punch Bowl Social!
Punch Bowl Social is where party people come for an awe-inspiring experience and limitless possibilities. We live life to the fullest, take risks and march (or karaoke) to the beat of our own drum. We're building a team of teams that we want you to be part of.
· Competitive hourly rate + tips
· Flexible working hours
· Opportunity for growth and development
· Referral bonus program
· Team member discounts on food, beverage and activities!
Our server assistants are protectors of all that is sacred: culinary integrity. The good news is that your training will teach you everything you need to know to succeed on the job. But there are a few skills you should have from the get-go:
- You value guest experiences and take pride in everything you do
- You've got attitude (the right kind, of course)
- Communication is key - you should be comfortable talking with strangers
- You understand that work is easier - and more fun - with teamwork
- Experience working in a high-volume restaurant/bar is ideal
What you'll be doing:
· Ensuring that quality product leaves the kitchen - every shift, every plate
· Delivering dishes with enthusiasm and highlighting quality ingredients
· Helping the team create memorable guest experiences by refilling and running drinks and quickly clearing the table when a guest has departed
- General upkeep and maintenance as needed - Constant cleaning
- Helping with general cleaning and maintenance duties around the restaurant as needed
*** Must be 21 years old and over ***
Follow or check us out at punchbowlsocial.com
Our team takes the current Covid-19 pandemic very seriously and has implemented additional safety and health guidelines to protect staff and guests. Proper safety and sanitation guidelines will be provided during training.
We focus on an inclusive culture and celebrate everyone for who they are. We are an Equal Opportunity Employer and do not discriminate in hiring or employment on the basis of race, color, creed, religion, sex, sexual orientation, national origin, citizenship status, ancestry, age, marital or veteran status, physical or mental disability, arrest record, genetic information or any other characteristic protected by applicable federal, state and local laws.