A great opportunity to lead a kitchen team in the heart of Southland. Have you got what it takes?
31st May, 2021
We are seeking a dynamic head chef looking to take that next step in their career, to join our team at Heartland Hotel Croydon. This is a great opportunity for a motivated chef with proven experience within a busy kitchen environment.
You will be a genuine leader that can inspire the kitchen team with a can-do attitude and lead from the front. You'll be open to learning new techniques and upskilling or developing your abilities. Your strong communication skills and interpersonal skills will allow you to run a smooth kitchen and drive a positive team environment.
Ideally, we are looking for someone who:
* Takes a hands-on approach to running the kitchen
* Reacts to the developing market trends and incorporate innovative dishes to the menu
* Interacts with restaurant patrons/guests, coming out from the kitchen, delivering dishes, meal checks & establishing rapport with guests.
* Develops the kitchen team through training and upskilling
In return we offer:
* Health insurance benefits
* Stability and future career opportunities
* A culture built on strong family values
If this sounds like the challenge you have been waiting for then we would like to hear from you. All candidates will need to hold the right to work in New Zealand and be located in New Zealand at the time of application to be considered.