Account Executive for a Global Tech Company (Remote)
Duration: 6 month contract
Location: Prefer Santa Barbara, San Luis Obispo but also open to Los Angeles, San Francisco, CA.
The role calls for a combination of pre-sales and analytical skills, proficiency in sales and negotiation, customer obsession and organizational skills. You should be comfortable with challenging negotiations and pitching new businesses to customers who are new to this type of service.
What Youll Do:
• Oversee developing partnerships with restaurants in speciufb01c areas and/or cities.
• Negotiate with restaurants on the terms and conditions of our partnership's agreements.
• Identify key restaurants in the area to partner with to keep enriching the selection available with Client.
• Partner with our Operations and Account Managers on managing the relationship, issues, and questions of merchants, specially related to onboarding.
• Act as an ambassador of Client's mission, brand, and product
What You'll Need:
• 1-2 years experience in B2B sales, business development, marketing, entrepreneurship, or consulting.
• Sharp negotiator, pre-sales, and analytical mindset. You will ufb01nd creative solutions to engage with partners and will be driven and motivated by commercial challenges.
• Able to work autonomously with minimal oversight, prioritize, and ready to tackle different initiatives and adapt to a constantly changing work environment.
• Flexibility to travel across the region to meet with clients.
• Contributor to a synergistic work environment where people learn from one another and continuously improve processes on behalf of users.
• Excellent communication skills, multilingual is a plus (Spanish, Mandarin)
• Proficient in Google Suite or Microsoft office, and a CRM tool (Salesforce preferred) or SQL is a plus.