About China Live
China Live, the nation's top grossing independent Chinese restaurant, is aggressively leveraging its legendary, award-winning, immensely popular, experiential brand to grow its omni-channel retail footprint. Building upon its addictive and mouth-watering offerings, China Live is expanding retail distribution of its China Live packaged goods and exclusive products through direct to consumer, brick and mortar retail and digital/e-commerce marketplaces.
This position is responsible for the successful operation and growth of China Live's omni-channel retail operations with the charge of improving and expanding in-store and e-commerce sales of our private label products and exclusively selected merchandise. You will need to have the skills, knowledge, and genuine passion to create a memorable experience for in-store and online customers alike. You are motivated and possess the energy, vision, and experience to achieve exceptional results with drive to advance your career.
You have responsibility in data, analytics, and strategy across the entire breadth of China Live's omni channel portfolio. You apply a combination of quantitative data analysis and critical thinking to set strategy for marketing delivery and measurement, establish success benchmarks, evaluate performance, and optimize profitability.
We are looking for a strategic innovator with superb retail skills (buying, merchandising, e-commerce and brick and mortar) and an entrepreneurial growth mindset. You excel in creating and implementing a vision and collaborating effectively with Product, Communications, Sales, Operations and senior leadership. If you are a passionate executor eager to further China Live's retail program, and are an energetic professional who thrives in an entrepreneurial environment, then this may be the perfect job for you. A deep passion for food and its secrets of preparation and service is a plus!
● Partner with executive management to execute China Live's omni-channel retail strategy.
● Lead long-term planning and innovation to improve guest experience, revenue and operational excellence.
● Manage retail operations budget, merchandising and purchasing.
● Monitor operations to assure highest quality online and instore customer service.
● Oversee visual display current with trends and best practices
● Drive brand adoption through marketing campaigns to raise awareness of China Live.
● Prepare and maintain on-floor stock, following visual guidelines and industry standards.
● Execute buying strategy to drive sales targets.
● Refresh market studies and competitive analysis.
● Provide exceptional client experience and personalized customer service.
● Demonstrate a high level of product knowledge telling the story, features and benefits.
● Execute integrated marketing campaigns on email and social (Instagram, Facebook, etc.)
● 5-plus years of online and in-store omni-channel retail management experience, including buying, merchandising, e-commerce, digital and social marketing, and P&L oversight.
● Experience in hospitality, home goods, a plus.
● Active social media management and creative eye for viral content, retail trend and consumer conversations.
● Supply chain exposure including logistics, shipping and order fulfillment
● Experience in retail buying, e-commerce and management.
● Strong analytical skills, attention to detail, strong problem-solving skills and solutions-based mindset.
● Exceptional customer service, verbal and written communication skills
● Excellent computer skills, including online retail platforms and e-commerce marketplaces
● Superb organizational and project management skills and demonstrated experience managing deadlines in a fast-paced environment.
● An Ambassador: Represent China Live products and values with authentic passion.
● Restaurant and Hospitality
● Social Media